Emma: A Latter-day Tale

Emma: A Latter-Day Tale - Rebecca H. Jamison Emma’s all caught up in studying to be a life coach and in her spare time match making, and since it’s worked with her best girl friend, she is on the lookout to do some more “good deeds” and she is using all her other friends to practice on.

I have to admit this story was slow to begin and it was hard for me to keep going. I think Emma was lonely and she was looking to fill her time to fill a void that she did noteven know existed. Around the middle of the book things started to get a bit more interesting. It was a very short read, in fact I finished in less than 12 hours and that’s a good thing, because there were so many characters that I would not have been able to keep track. I really liked the end, lots of unexpected twists and turns that I totally did not see coming.

Merged review: